- Our Trigger Point Ball is made of Natural Rubber.
- Diameter: 63.5mm
- Using this Natural Rubber Trigger Point Ball is like foam rolling; however, it allows for a more targeted and more precise relief to aching muscles.
- This Natural Rubber Trigger Point Ball helps to Relieve Knots in Your Muscles that are also known as Trigger Points, which Lead to Myofascial Pain Syndrome.
- The Trigger Point Ball is a great tool to help release and achieve melting of minor aches and pains to muscular tissue.
- This Trigger Point Ball is beneficial in targeting muscles of the back, neck, hips, thighs, hamstrings, calves, chest, piriformis and gluts.
- The main objective in applying pressure is to achieve the release of muscular knots by applying just the right amount of pressure without causing a shock to your nervous system.
- Please note that this trigger point ball is not meant to medically treat nor does it claim any health benefits.
- Please keep in mind that if you are new to using a trigger point ball you need to be willing to explore various positions and moving the ball slowly around your desired targeted areas, until you’ve found just the right spot. Make it a point not to rush into the position.
- The targeting of muscles is best done when you lie down on the trigger point ball, pitching it between the desired targeted muscle and the wall or floor. It will take a bit of practice to figure out how best to maximize pressure effectively to muscles and the relieve of muscular tension.
- The main objective in applying pressure is to achieve the release of muscular knots by applying just the right amount of pressure without causing a shock to your nervous system. It’s key to be able to relax into the massage and maintain the appropriate amount of focus as you gently apply pressure.
- Once you have found the right location and applied just the right amount of pressure remember you should feel a clear and muscular sensation. The sensation should feel like the release of muscular pressure. Relax into the sensation and wait for the sensation to fade to about seventy percent of the original intensity you first experienced.
- The key to achieve the desired melting of the muscular knot is for you to relax into the ball and experiment with different positions.
- Make sure to stretch after the release of each knot and drink plenty of water.
- If you can apply heat to the muscle before your treatment, such as a hot towel, it will go a long way into helping achieve the desired release or melting away of the muscular knot.
- Please keep in mind that the release can be only temporary, meaning that you will need to be disciplined about repeating the process.
Made from Natural Rubber, This Trigger Point Ball helps to relieve Knots in your muscles that are also known as Trigger Points, which lead to Myofascial Pain Syndrome. It is a great tool to help release and achieve melting of minor muscular aches and pains. It targets muscles of the back, neck, hips, thighs, hamstrings, caves, chest, piriformis and gluts.
Natural Rubber Trigger Point Ball
The Home Fitness Store
But let's face it who has time to goto the gym? and with so many of us being inside the last year! It's never been harder to stay in shape. We want to change this, so we started the Home Fitness Store.
The Home Fitness Store was born with the vision of providing Quality Gym and Yoga Products for your Home Gym Setup. We have since expanded this to provide quality Gym Clothing and Activewear in a great and vast stylish range.
We are able to offer you products in two ways, for our Fitness clothing, activewear and gym apparatus, we utilise a range of suppliers to bring you amazing quality direct to your door.
For larger items and specialist fitness equipment, we link out to one of our partners sites, by doing this we are able to give you a vast range of products all in one places, allowing you to create your perfect home gym.