Trak Handle Sport Cable Attachment Cable Machine Training
The patented TrakHandle Sport is included on cable machines by the worlds premium fitness brands. Trak Fitness handles are the only handles that allow multi-plane movements via our patented 3-axis rotation technology. Maximize gains with Full Range of Motion exercises. Improve neuromuscular efficiency. Avoid muscle imbalance and arthrokinetic dysfunction caused by using other exercise handles.
- Maximize gains by working muscles through their Full Range Of Motion (ROM) with Rotational Movement. Full Range Of Motion exercises are critical to achieving the greatest gains in muscular development. And rotational movement is the only way to achieve a full range of motion. (Read more about ROM and Rotational Movement below)
- Expand the functionality of existing cable exercise equipment. Trak Fitness cable attachments allow users to perform multi-plane exercise movements that cannot be performed with any other cable attachments to the restrictive nature of other attachments.
- Improve neuromuscular efficiency and minimize kinetic chain dysfunction & injury caused by standard cable attachments. Standard cable attachments and exercise handles restrict rotational and multi-plane movements and prevent proper alignment of the wrist, elbow and shoulder joints. These restrictions force the user into faulty movement patterns that can lead to muscle imbalance, poor neuromuscular control and arthrokinetic dysfunction which can lead to pain and injury to the joints and ligaments. The TrakHandle Sport and other Trak Fitness cable attachments are the only cable attachments that allow ergonomically movement and minimize repetitive stress injuries. (Read More about the problems with existing cable handles.)
- Reduces Cost. The TrakHandle Sport outlasts typical handles by several lifetimes which is why we back it with a 3 year warranty.
Range Of Motion and Rotational Movement: Multiple studies have shown that the greatest gains in muscle development are achieved with Full Range Of Motion (ROM) exercises. The only way to achieve full ROM for the muscles of the upper body is with rotational movements. The TrakHandle Sport and other Trak Fitness products are the only exercise handles and cable attachments available that allow the rotational movements necessary for full ROM exercises.
- Biceps brachii: Biceps are commonly known as elbow flexors. But they are also the primary supinators (external rotation) of the forearm. To work the biceps through their full range of motion, the exercise must start with the forearm pronated and incorporate external rotation (supination) of the forearm while flexing the elbow.
- Pectoralis Major: The Pectorals horizontally adduct the arm. But they are also internal rotators of the arm. To work the pecs through their full range of motion the exercise must start with the arm externally rotated and be rotated internally during the movement. The pectorals also flex and extend the arm depending on the starting position and exercises should be performed to work the pecs from all angles. Rotational movement is critical to achieve full ROM from any position.
- Latissimus Dorsi: The lats extend the flexed arm but they are also internal rotators of the arm. So full ROM of the lats is achieved by extending and internally rotating the arm during the exercise.
- Deltoids: The delts abduct (or raise) the arm but they also assist in external and internal rotation. Full range of motion can be achieved for the anterior (front) and posterior (rear) delts by incorporating rotation into the movement.
- Rotator Cuffs: Its all in the name. Enough said.
The TrakHandle Sport is the standard of excellence in the Fitness equipment industry. Use the TrakHandle Sport to improve the functionality of any cable exercise machine including cable crossovers, functional trainers, Pilates equipment, Total Gyms, resistance bands, suspension trainers and more.
WeightWeight: 1 lbs
The Home Fitness Store
But let's face it who has time to goto the gym? and with so many of us being inside the last year! It's never been harder to stay in shape. We want to change this, so we started the Home Fitness Store.
The Home Fitness Store was born with the vision of providing Quality Gym and Yoga Products for your Home Gym Setup. We have since expanded this to provide quality Gym Clothing and Activewear in a great and vast stylish range.
We are able to offer you products in two ways, for our Fitness clothing, activewear and gym apparatus, we utilise a range of suppliers to bring you amazing quality direct to your door.
For larger items and specialist fitness equipment, we link out to one of our partners sites, by doing this we are able to give you a vast range of products all in one places, allowing you to create your perfect home gym.